Somewhere, somebody on the nice list is getting a Swarovski Crystal Pez dispenser. At $165 dollars, a bargain at twice the price. From the catalog, also available from FAO Schwarz:
- A Marie Antoinette Barbie (which I find wholly appropriate for this list) for $250
- A Swarovski crystal adorned Etch a Sketch for $1,500 (in the catalog, but not found online)
- A mahogany rocking horse for $7,000 (see above)
- A magician automata for $9,000
- A Mini Caravan, complete with working sink, flourescent lights, a wardrobe, and working road lights for $20,000
- A gasoline powered, steel frame 9hp, independent suspension, hydraulic disc brake equipped Junior Off Roader for $30,000.
I don’t even know what to say, other than the new Etch-A-Sketch that makes noises is about $15 at KB Toys. I can buy a MiniCooper S, with cash to spare for the price of the Junior Off Roader up there.
Is it just me, or does this list just seriously piss you off?
Hrm, maybe I do know what to say.